28 November 2007

Hockey Game

I made it to my first sporting event here: the Yale-Harvard hockey game.

Overall, things were fine, it was a good game (we tied 3-3, though in an exciting way), etc., but what makes this post-worthy was the set of comments shouted by the people just to our right and down a few rows. We did our best to compile the list of them that we could understand:

"Huxley Sucksley!"
"McCafferty... McCafferty! I know your brother, and he sucks!"
"You do not participate in the form of awesome!"
"Hey, Harvard! Yeah, you, with your mutual funds, and your country town homes...!"
And finally, "Use your entitlement!"

Make of this what you will.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ayn said...

I think I'm gonna have to start using "You do not participate in the form of awesome!" as my default derogatory remark.

Thursday, November 29, 2007 2:06:00 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

there aren't any comments like that at my ice hockey games!

Sunday, December 09, 2007 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's good. Particularly what with the brother comment.

Monday, December 10, 2007 7:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home