03 October 2007

CYOACH BOOKS!

An idea came to me in YDS's commuter lounge today:

Choose Your Own Adventure Church History Books!

"You find yourself at the First Council of Nicaea. Some people are hanging around.

If you argue for the divinity of Jesus, go to page 103.
If you argue against the divinity of Jesus, go to page 47."

Do I smell profit?

3 Comments:

Blogger Duff said...

The monies will assuredly flow endlessly.

They have a commuter lounge? Are there non-commuters? I mean this is a graduate program.

Thursday, October 04, 2007 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger lfioritto said...

Start writing now!

Thursday, October 04, 2007 6:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There actually are non-commuters; the div school has three buildings of dorms (I actively chose to have my own place, though). "Commuter", though, is defined loosely, and sometimes someone's coming from, say, Hartford, and sometimes someone's coming from, say, my apartment slightly across town.

And: I'm a-writin'. As soon as I get some free time... =)

Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home